Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are written in plain English; they should be fairly straight-forward, but if you don't understand any of the points, please contact us and we can explain them to you via email/telephone.
Our Limitations of Liability
"We" meaning the owners of wholesale-fashion.co.uk
1. We are not responsible for the quality of the items or service of our sellers.
2. We cannot guarantee this site's hosting to have 100% uptime
3. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in information submitted to this site by sellers. This is beyond our control (for example, we cannot know if an item is out of stock, or has the wrong price or description).
4. We cannot act in anyway as independent arbiters between buyers and sellers. The likely arbiter in a dispute will be the payment provider (e.g. PayPal).
5. Although we are not responsible for the quality of items or service of our sellers, any seller who continually (and provably) provides a bad service (or low quality goods) will be removed from the website, along with all of their items, and their subscription cancelled.
6. If a seller unsubscribes, we must ensure the seller is entitled to a full month's worth of membership privileges to which their last subscription payment has already paid for (e.g. if a seller unsubscribes a day after their last monthly subscription payment, they will still be a member for a further calendar month minus one day).
7. We must ensure any inflammatory or offensive material on the site is removed as quickly as possible, and the content submitter notified and warned.
8. You are responsible to ensure you understand the terms and conditions of the seller of the item(s) you are interested in. If the seller shows insufficient terms and conditions/information on their profile page, it's highly advisable you use the "Make Enquiry" facility next to the item to contact the seller by email to ensure you understand their terms and conditions, shipping policy and prices better. Buyer beware - make informed choices.
9. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you submit to the website about yourself and your products.
10. You are responsible for the quality of your goods and services.
11. Your content must not refer to other sellers in any way.